Flameless Outdoor Pillar Candle
- Free Shipping
Perfect for outdoor settings, our flameless candles glow with the soft light of the real thing. Worry-free and weather-resistant, they feature a timer at the base.
- Plastic-injection-molded shell with patented technology to flicker like a real candle.
- These will not melt in sun or heat.
- Votives are available in a set of 4.
- Batteries not included (except for votives).
- Dimensions & Care
- 3.25" diameter, 4.5" high pillar candle; requires two D batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- 3.25" diameter, 6" high pillar candle; requires two D batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- 3.25" diameter, 9" high pillar candle; requires two D batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- 3.25" diameter, 12" high pillar candle; requires two D batteries and burns light for 1000 hours
- 1.5" diameter, 2" high votive candle; requires one coin battery CR2450 and burns light for 100 hour
- At desired start time press green button to turn candle on.
- Press and hold down the green and white buttons simultaneously for six seconds until the candle blinks.
- Count the number of blinks near the top of the candle; each blink represents one hour of candle time.
- Release both buttons when number of blinks equals the candle "on" time you desire.
- If settings are not changed the candle will turn on the same time each day.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).