PB Found Dough Bowls - Oblong
In the first half of the 20th century, Magyar bakers at farmhouses in Hungary and other Eastern European countries used these hand-carved wooden bowls to make bread each morning. Each is a found antique and therefore one of a kind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Styles and sizes can vary greatly due to the found, vintage nature of this object.
- Each bowl is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Perfect as a setting for a tabletop display.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 18" - 24" long
- Medium: 24" - 39" long
- Large: 45" - 55" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.