PB Found Dough Bowls - Oblong
In the first half of the 20th century, Magyar bakers at farmhouses in Hungary and other Eastern European countries used these hand-carved wooden bowls to make bread each morning. Each is a found antique and therefore one of a kind.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Styles and sizes can vary greatly due to the found, vintage nature of this object.
- Each bowl is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Perfect as a setting for a tabletop display.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 18" - 24" long
- Medium: 24" - 39" long
- Large: 45" - 55" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.