Decorative Glass Buoys
Glass buoys, used for marking boating lanes or as bumpers for boats, date back to 1840, when Norwegian fishermen used these small floats to tie a fishing line and hook. Crafted from hand-blown glass, ours make a stunning centerpiece when clustered together in a glass bowl. Each one is unique; let us choose for you.
- Small Aqua: 10" diameter, Medium Green: 12" diameter.
- Made of hand-blown glass.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Aqua: 10" diameter
- Medium Green: 12" diameter.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.