PB Found Parat Mirror
The traditional Indian mixing bowl, or parat, gets new use as a frame for a beveled mirror.
- Each is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Sizes vary from 12" to 14" diameter (size variances shown in image).
- Crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Variations in size and texture make each mirror unique.
- Mirror sold individually.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of a variety of solid hardwood due to being authentic found objects.
- Beveled Mirror
- The sizes vary and range from 12” diam to 14” diameter
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean mirror, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).