PB Found Parat Mirror
The traditional Indian mixing bowl, or parat, gets new use as a frame for a beveled mirror.
- Each is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Sizes vary from 12" to 14" diameter (size variances shown in image).
- Crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Variations in size and texture make each mirror unique.
- Mirror sold individually.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of a variety of solid hardwood due to being authentic found objects.
- Beveled Mirror
- The sizes vary and range from 12” diam to 14” diameter
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of household cleaners and abrasives.
- To clean mirror, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.