PB Found Dough Bowl
In the first half of the 20th century, Magyar bakers at farmhouses in Hungary and other Eastern European countries used these hand-carved bowls for bread making.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Style and size varies due to the found, vintage nature of this object.
- Each bowl is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- Hand carved of solid pine.
- Dimensions & Care
- Approximately 12"– 16" long.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.