PB Found Vintage Kilim Rugs
These stunning antique kilims showcase the rare character and enduring beauty that define a true heirloom. Artfully handwoven by Turkish artisans anywhere from 40 to 80 years ago, each of our limited-edition kilims was carefully selected from a collector in a historic district of Istanbul. Each kilim is completely unique, with one-of-a-kind details and beautiful variations.
- Woven of wool and cotton yarns that are tinted predominantly with vegetable dyes.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe; imported.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handcrafted of wool and cotton by artisan rug makers from 40 to 80 years ago.
- Variations in size, shape and pattern make each rug unique.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).