PB Found Vintage Kilim Rugs
These stunning antique kilims showcase the rare character and enduring beauty that define a true heirloom. Artfully handwoven by Turkish artisans anywhere from 40 to 80 years ago, each of our limited-edition kilims was carefully selected from a collector in a historic district of Istanbul. Each kilim is completely unique, with one-of-a-kind details and beautiful variations.
- Woven of wool and cotton yarns that are tinted predominantly with vegetable dyes.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe; imported.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handcrafted of wool and cotton by artisan rug makers from 40 to 80 years ago.
- Variations in size, shape and pattern make each rug unique.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 5 business days for delivery.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).