PB Found Woven Wine Bottle
Glass bottles like these, called demijohns, were originally used for storing wine in the villages of Transdanubia, a wine-harvesting region of Hungary. During the early 20th century, they were often wrapped with willow branches for durability and easy transport over long distances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Textural wicker is woven by hand.
- Each vintage bottle has slight variations that make it entirely unique.
- Handles on the bottles may vary from single to 3 handles as each is hand woven.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Ranges: 6" diameter, 9" high to 7" diameter, 13" high
- Medium Ranges: 7" diameter, 13" high to 8" diameter, 15" high
- Large Ranges: 9" diameter, 15" high to 13" diameter, 20" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.