PB Found Woven Wine Bottle
- Online Only
Glass bottles like these, called demijohns, were originally used for storing wine in the villages of Transdanubia, a wine-harvesting region of Hungary. During the early 20th century, they were often wrapped with willow branches for durability and easy transport over long distances.
- Textural wicker is woven by hand.
- Each vintage bottle has slight variations that make it entirely unique.
- Handles on the bottles may vary from single to 3 handles as each is hand woven.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small, sizes range from 6" diameter, 9" high to 7" diameter, 13" high
- Medium, sizes range from 7" diameter, 13" high to 8" diameter, 15" high
- Large, sizes range from 9" diameter, 15" high to 13" diameter, 20" high
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).