PB Found Woven Wine Bottle
- Online Only
Glass bottles like these, called demijohns, were originally used for storing wine in the villages of Transdanubia, a wine-harvesting region of Hungary. During the early 20th century, they were often wrapped with willow branches for durability and easy transport over long distances.
- Textural wicker is woven by hand.
- Each vintage bottle has slight variations that make it entirely unique.
- Handles on the bottles may vary from single to 3 handles as each is hand woven.
- Quantities are limited.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small, sizes range from 6" diameter, 9" high to 7" diameter, 13" high
- Medium, sizes range from 7" diameter, 13" high to 8" diameter, 15" high
- Large, sizes range from 9" diameter, 15" high to 13" diameter, 20" high