PB Found Woven Wine Bottle
Glass bottles like these, called demijohns, were originally used for storing wine in the villages of Transdanubia, a wine-harvesting region of Hungary. During the early 20th century, they were often wrapped with willow branches for durability and easy transport over long distances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Textural wicker is woven by hand.
- Each vintage bottle has slight variations that make it entirely unique.
- Handles on the bottles may vary from single to 3 handles as each is hand woven.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small Ranges: 6" diameter, 9" high to 7" diameter, 13" high
- Medium Ranges: 7" diameter, 13" high to 8" diameter, 15" high
- Large Ranges: 9" diameter, 15" high to 13" diameter, 20" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.