Absinthe Vintage Inspired Print
Based on early-20th-century lithographs that were used for advertising, and collected with great enthusiasm as soon as they appeared on Parisian streets, this exceptional, high-quality reproduction is just as compelling for viewers and collectors today.
- Small: 23.75" wide x 28.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Large: 48.5" wide x 60.5" high x 1" thick
- Giclée print.
- Print is deckled and floating over the mat muslin Fabric-Wrapped Mat.
- Small frame is made of jenitri wood with a distressed black painted and gold gilt finish.
- Large frame is made of a basswood with a distressed black painted and silver gilt finish.
- Muslin-fabric-wrapped mat.
- Small has a glass front.
- Large has a Plexiglas front.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for hanging.
- Print: 18.5" wide x 23.5" high
- Mat: 1" wide
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Print: 41.5" wide x 53.5" high
- Mat: 1" wide
- Weight: 40 pounds
Small Overall: 23.75" wide x 28.75" high x 0.75" thick
Large Overall: 48.5" wide x 60.5" high x 1" thick
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).