Absinthe Vintage Inspired Print
Based on early-20th-century lithographs that were used for advertising, and collected with great enthusiasm as soon as they appeared on Parisian streets, this exceptional, high-quality reproduction is just as compelling for viewers and collectors today.
- Small: 23.75" wide x 28.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Large: 48.5" wide x 60.5" high x 1" thick
- Giclée print.
- Print is deckled and floating over the mat muslin Fabric-Wrapped Mat.
- Small frame is made of jenitri wood with a distressed black painted and gold gilt finish.
- Large frame is made of a basswood with a distressed black painted and silver gilt finish.
- Muslin-fabric-wrapped mat.
- Small has a glass front.
- Large has a Plexiglas front.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for hanging.
- Print: 18.5" wide x 23.5" high
- Mat: 1" wide
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Print: 41.5" wide x 53.5" high
- Mat: 1" wide
- Weight: 40 pounds
Small Overall: 23.75" wide x 28.75" high x 0.75" thick
Large Overall: 48.5" wide x 60.5" high x 1" thick
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).