Indigo Dots Abstract Framed Print
These works are artful interpretations of shapes and movements within a landscape. While making these abstracts, the artist was influenced by the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, or imperfection and impermanence, which gives these pieces characteristics of asymmetry and simplicity. Saturated indigo gives them a rich fluidity and texture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Frame made of pine wood with a black matte painted finish.
- Archival quality beveled cut mat.
- Hangs both vertically and horizontally.
- May be hung by a window.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Giclee print.
- Glass front.
- Backed with a wire for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 30" high x 1" thick
- Painting: 19.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Mat: 1.25" wide
- Frame: 1" wide x 1.25" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe frame with clean with dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.