Framed Indigo Prints
Indigo is one of the earliest dyes used in textile printing. Each of our pieces is hand printed on denim using traditional Dabu techniques from the villages surrounding Jaipur.
- 23" square, 1.25" thick
- Mango wood frame with a distressed black painted finish.
- Denim fabric sewn onto a mat.
- Glass front.
- Internet only.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with sawtooths for wall mounting.
- Includes two anchors and two screws.
- Overall: 23" square, 1.25" thick
- Fabric: 20.5" square
- Frame: 1.25" wide
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).