Frances Buffet & Hutch
- Keep entertaining essentials handsomely stowed in this buffet and hutch. It offers a convenient combination of open and closed storage in its drawers, shelves and two glass-door cabinets. Showcase plates and serve ware in the hutch – each shelf is designed with a convenient plate groove.
- Buffet: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 34'' high
- Hutch: 60" wide x 14" deep x 48" high
- Set: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 82" high
- Expertly crafted from solid alder wood, alder veneers, tempered glass; hand finished in Normandy Brown.
- Hand applied finish using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color. Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted of alder wood, alder veneers and MDF.
- Buffet has four adjustable shelves; one behind each tempered glass cabinet door and two in the center.
- Hutch has one adjustable and one fixed shelf, each with a plate groove.
- Buffet and hutch have wire management holes to allow for easy use of appliances.
- Levelers attached to the underside of the buffet's legs ensure proper stability.
- Overall: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 82" high
- Overall: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 34'' high
- Drawer Interior (2): 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 17" wide x 21" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (2): 18.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf): 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Center Cubby (without shelves): 15.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 21" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 136 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 14" deep x 48" high
- Shelf (2): 53.5" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance under fixed shelf: 16"
- Clearance above fixed shelf (without adjustable shelf): 27.5"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
Our expedited delivery means that orders arrive in the following cities within 7 to 10 business days: On the West Coast, San Francisco and Los Angeles. On the East Coast, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, and Tampa/Fort Meyers/Orlando and Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL. For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks.
Furniture, rugs and other large items are bulky, and can be heavy, so these items have a delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed in parentheses after the price and is an additional charge.
Items shipped to Hawaii are delivered by UPS at our regular shipping and processing fees, with an additional charge of $10. Also, we are now offering shipment of large furniture and oversized items to Oahu, Maui and the Island of Hawaii. There will be an additional surcharge of $350 per order. This surcharge is in addition to regular delivery charges, which are listed below.
5 business days
Rush 48 States
2 business days
5 business days
10-15 business days
*The regular shipping and processing charges stated on the Delivery and Processing Charges Chart cover Parcel Post Delivery. These charges do not include Surcharges that may apply to some items or Rush Charges.
View General Shipping Information
In-Home Delivery Service
We are proud of our exclusive In-Home Delivery Service. When indicated, these items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled, and the packaging is taken away. Delivery is by appointment; Monday - Friday in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. In-Home Delivery is available in the contiguous 48 states as well as Maui, Oahu and the Island of Hawaii.
View General Shipping Information
Learn How to Measure for Delivery
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).