Frances Buffet & Hutch
- Keep entertaining essentials handsomely stowed in this buffet and hutch. It offers a convenient combination of open and closed storage in its drawers, shelves and two glass-door cabinets. Showcase plates and serve ware in the hutch – each shelf is designed with a convenient plate groove.
- Buffet: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 34'' high
- Hutch: 60" wide x 14" deep x 48" high
- Set: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 82" high
- Expertly crafted from solid alder wood, alder veneers, tempered glass; hand finished in Normandy Brown.
- Hand applied finish using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color. Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of alder wood, alder veneers and MDF.
- Buffet has four adjustable shelves; one behind each tempered glass cabinet door and two in the center.
- Hutch has one adjustable and one fixed shelf, each with a plate groove.
- Buffet and hutch have wire management holes to allow for easy use of appliances.
- Levelers attached to the underside of the buffet's legs ensure proper stability.
- Overall: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 82" high
- Overall: 60'' wide x 20'' deep x 34'' high
- Drawer Interior (2): 20.5" wide x 16" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 17" wide x 21" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (2): 18.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf): 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Center Cubby (without shelves): 15.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 21" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 136 pounds
- Overall: 60" wide x 14" deep x 48" high
- Shelf (2): 53.5" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance under fixed shelf: 16"
- Clearance above fixed shelf (without adjustable shelf): 27.5"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).