Frances Extending Dining Table
- Perfect for lively family meals and big holiday gatherings, this substantial table features drop-in breadboard extensions on either side, so there’s always room for more guests. Crafted of solid wood with a multi-step hand finish, it has a truss-style bracket that’s designed to provide plenty of legroom underneath.
- 84" long x 42" wide x 30" high; extends to 116" long; seats up to 10
- Expertly crafted from solid alder wood and hand finished in Normandy Brown.
- Hand applied finish using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color. Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly built of kiln-dried solid alder wood and iron.
- Table extends to 116" long with the two included drop-in leaves.
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall Unextended: 84" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 116" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 16" long x 42" wide
- Tabletop: 1.5" thick
- Overhang (unextended): 9"
- Overhang (extended): 25"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 28.5"
- Legs: 34" wide x 6.5" deep x 28.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 53"
- Stretcher: 4.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 45" long
- Clearance Above and Below Stretcher: 12"
- Weight: 216 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).