Frances Extending Dining Table
- Perfect for lively family meals and big holiday gatherings, this substantial table features drop-in breadboard extensions on either side, so there’s always room for more guests. Crafted of solid wood with a multi-step hand finish, it has a truss-style bracket that’s designed to provide plenty of legroom underneath.
- 84" long x 42" wide x 30" high; extends to 116" long; seats up to 10
- Expertly crafted from solid alder wood and hand finished in Normandy Brown.
- Hand applied finish using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color. Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly built of kiln-dried solid alder wood and iron.
- Table extends to 116" long with the two included drop-in leaves.
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall Unextended: 84" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 116" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 16" long x 42" wide
- Tabletop: 1.5" thick
- Overhang (unextended): 9"
- Overhang (extended): 25"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 28.5"
- Legs: 34" wide x 6.5" deep x 28.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 53"
- Stretcher: 4.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 45" long
- Clearance Above and Below Stretcher: 12"
- Weight: 216 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).