Franklin Floor Cabinet
Vintage pharmacy cabinets were the inspiration for this storage piece with its divided glass doors. Crafted from hardwood, it’s topped with crown molding and finished by hand in a textural Antique White.
- 17" wide x 9" deep x 39" high
- Crafted of solid meranti wood.
- Two fixed shelves.
- Tempered-glass door panel with magnetic closure.
- Door is hinged on the right side.
- Antique bronze pull.
- Hand finished in Antique White.
- Secure to wall for extra stability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid meranti wood with plywood backing, and particle-board shelves.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 17" wide x 9" deep x 39" high
- Shelf: 14" wide x 7" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Shelves: 10"
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 2"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 39.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.