Franklin Wall Cabinet
Vintage pharmacy cabinets were the inspiration for this storage piece with its divided glass doors. Crafted from hardwood, it’s topped with crown molding and finished by hand in a textural Antique White.
- 17" wide x 8" deep x 26" high
- Crafted of solid meranti wood.
- One fixed shelf.
- Tempered-glass door panel with magnetic closure.
- Door is hinged on the right side.
- Antique bronze pull.
- Hand finished in Antique White.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid meranti wood with plywood backing, and a particle-board shelf.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 17" wide x 8" deep x 26" high
- Shelf: 14" wide x 5" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 16.5 pounds
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.