In the tradition of tribal weavers of Persia, artisans dye sections of fine wool to varying saturation, then mix them for a range of tonality as they weave. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom tribal rug.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .