Fringed Hand-Loomed Rug - Mineral Green
In the tradition of tribal weavers of Persia, artisans dye sections of fine wool to varying saturation, then mix them for a range of tonality as they weave. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom tribal rug.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Fringe: 2" long
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.