Gabrielle Entryway Set
Smart and stylish, with a rail-and-peg system plus a mirror and multiple catchalls, our collection brings flexibility and everyday efficiency to the entryway. Because it’s modular, it can be configured to suit various spaces and organizing needs.
- Two 8-Peg Rails
- Two 4-Peg Rails
- One Mirror with Hooks
- One Hanging Utility Basket
- One Pinboard
- One Hanging Basket Tray
- Two Angled Shelves
- Catalog / Internet Only.
Entryway set includes
- Dimensions & Care
- Peg Rail has screw-through holes for wall mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws for wall mounting.
- Peg Rail is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish.
- Mirror with Hooks is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish; mirror glass and iron hooks.
- Hanging Utility Basket is made of woven wicker rattan and iron.
- Pinboard is made of MDF covered in black cotton canvas.
- Hanging Basket Tray is made of woven wicker rattan and iron.
- Angled Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- 8-Peg Rail (2): 44" wide x 3" deep x 4.25" high
- 4-Peg Rail (2): 22.75" wide x 3.75" deep x 3" high
- Mirror With Hooks (1): 20" wide x 4.25" deep x 20" high
- Hanging Utility Basket (1): 10" square, 15" high
- Pinboard (1): 10.25" wide x 18" high
- Hanging Basket Tray (1): 21" wide x 12.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Angled Shelf (2): 21.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6" high
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).