Gabrielle Pantry Set
Smart and stylish, with a rail-and-peg system for a chalkboard plus a multitude of shelves and baskets, our versatile collection organizes a busy, multifunctional kitchen that’s always changing. Because it’s modular, it can be configured to suit various spaces and organizing needs.
- Three 8-Peg Rails
- One 4-Peg Rail
- One Long Metal Shelf
- Two Metal Cups
- One Chalkboard
- One Wood Multi Shelf
- One Angled Shelf
- One Hanging Basket Tray
- One Metal Shelf
- Catalog / Internet Only.
Pantry Set Includes
- Dimensions & Care
- Peg Rail has screw-through holes for wall mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws for wall mounting.
- Peg Rail is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish.
- Long Metal Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Metal Cup is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Chalkboard is made of iron with a chalkboard surface.
- Chalkboard is magnetic and includes an eraser and chalk.
- Wood Multi Shelf is made of mango wood with a white painted or an espresso stained finish; iron and MDF.
- Angled Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- Hanging Basket Tray is made of woven wicker rattan and iron.
- Metal Shelf is made of iron with a rustic bronze finish.
- 8-Peg Rail (3): 44" wide x 3" deep x 4.25" high
- 4-Peg Rail (1): 22.75" wide x 3.75" deep x 3" high
- Long Metal Shelf (1): 43" wide x 12" deep x 6" high
- Metal Cup (2): 5" wide x 4.5" deep x 14" high
- Chalkboard (1): 10.25" wide x 18" high
- Wood Multi Shelf (1): 17.25" wide x 4.5" deep x 36" high
- Angled Shelf (1): 21.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6" high
- Hanging Basket Tray (1): 21" wide x 12.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Metal Shelf (1): 21.75" wide x 6.75" deep x 15" high
- Wipe with a soft clean cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).