Gabrielle Persian-Style Rug - Blue
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. We updated a classic Persian lattice motif with a serenely soft palette and open-sided design to create a rug that’s striking yet versatile. Click here for recommended care.
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" wide)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish over time with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).