Garrett Glass Cabinet
A beautifully finished glass cabinet not only makes a big style statement, it's also a huge asset when it comes to storage and display.
- 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with paneled sides and hand-carved door pulls.
- Doors are fitted with tempered-glass panels.
- Finished by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid marupa, marupa and rubberwood veneer and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- Sliding doors feature tempered-glass panels. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Shelf (6 fixed, 6 adjustable): 23" wide x 13" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf: 70 pounds for fixed shelf, 50 pounds for adjustable shelf
- Interior between fixed middle and bottom shelves, without adjustable shelves: 23” wide x 13” deep x 21” high
- Interior above fixed upper shelf, without adjustable shelves: 23” wide x 13” deep x 23” high
- Clearance from top to bottom (without adjustable shelves): 23”, 21”, 21”, 7
- Door (2): 24" wide x 1" thick x 74" high
- Weight: 281 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).