Garrett Glass Cabinet
A beautifully finished glass cabinet not only makes a big style statement, it's also a huge asset when it comes to storage and display.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted of solid marupa, marupa and rubberwood veneer and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- Sliding doors feature tempered-glass panels. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with paneled sides and hand-carved door pulls.
- Doors are fitted with tempered-glass panels.
- Finished by hand for exceptional depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Shelf (6 fixed, 6 adjustable): 23" wide x 13" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf: 70 pounds for fixed shelf, 50 pounds for adjustable shelf
- Interior between fixed middle and bottom shelves, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 21" high
- Interior above fixed upper shelf, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 23" high
- Clearance from top to bottom (without adjustable shelves): 23quot;, 21", 21", 7
- Door (2): 24" wide x 1" thick x 74" high
- Weight: 281 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.