Garrison Windowpane Lanterns
The same materials that make rustic country barns are used to craft our lanterns of wood, iron and glass. Each size has unique features such as a mansard roof or cupola, crossbeam or grid panes, and long milk-pail or square handles. Together they make an eclectic display indoors or out.
- Small: 6" square, 11" high
- Medium: 12" wide x 7" deep x 18" high
- Large: 13" square, 24" high
- Made of pine wood with a light lime wash finish and iron tops.
- Dimensions & Care
- For both indoor and outdoor display.
- Overall: 6" square, 11" high
- Holds a votive candle.
- Overall: 12" wide x 7" deep x 18" high
- Holds up to a 4" diameter, 4.5" high pillar candle.
- Overall: 13" square, 24" high
- Holds up to a 4" diameter, 8" high pillar candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).