Garrity Modular Cubby
A vintage cobbler’s cabinet was the model for these multitasking cubbies, ideal in an entry, kitchen or laundry room. The bottom cubbies are staggered for easy access, and the wine grid is removable. Metal label holders let you assign a use or family member to each cubby.
- 41.75" wide x 24.75" deep x 78.5" high
- Constructed of kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features 15 tiered storage cubbies and 18 wine cubbies.
- Cubby dividers are removable, allowing flexibility to storage space.
- Fitted with metal label holders; paper labels not included.
- Finished in English pine.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame crafted from solid pine; top, sides and shelves made from particleboard with pine veneer.
- Constructed using sturdy tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 41.75" wide x 24.75" deep x 78.5" high
- Label Holders: 3.5" wide x 1" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 678 pounds
- Weight: 242 pounds
- Overall: 41.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 38.5" high
- Cubby Interior (6): 13" square, 10" high
- Wine Cubby Interior (18): 4" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.75" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (cubby): 29 pounds
- Overall: 41.75" wide x 24.75" deep x 40" high
- Top/Middle Level Cubby Interior (6): 13" wide x 19.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Bottom Level Cubby Interior (3): 13" wide x 23.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (cubby): 42 pounds
Bottom Tiered Storage
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Cubby Base & Hutch
- In-Home Delivery
- Limited Availability