Geneva Concrete Round Dining Table & Palmetto Armchair Set - Black
Drawing on a tradition of sculptural concrete that dates back to ancient Rome, artisans designed this dramatic table on a grand scale for outdoor dining and entertaining. Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our Palmetto Dining Chairs add welcoming comfort.
- Dining Table: 48" diam x 30" h; seats 4–6
- Armchair: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Table is built of sturdy molded concrete.
- Hand-applied finish is painted in a matte gray and sealed for protection.
- Chair is handwoven with All-Weather Wicker over a welded aluminum frame.
- Chairs include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table is built of molded concrete.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Chair is crafted with a welded aluminum frame and handwoven All-Weather Wicker.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Cushion comes with ring-spun polyester cover in Natural; other colors are sold separately.
- Ring-spun polyester covers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 48" diam x 30" h
- Top: 48" diam x 3" thick
- Overhang: 17"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Base: 32" diam
- Overall: 26.5" w x 23.5" d x 34" h
- Seat: 18" w x 17.5" d x 1.5" thick
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 21" w x 19" h
- Armrest Length From Backrest: 23.5"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- Weight: 17 lb
- Seat Cushion: 18" sq, 2" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).