Geneva Concrete Round Fixed Dining Table & Saybrook Armchair Set
Drawing on a tradition of sculptural concrete that dates back to ancient Rome, artisans craft this dramatic table on a grand scale for outdoor dining and entertaining. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, the high-backed Saybrook armchairs add welcoming comfort.
- Set includes one Geneva Dining Table and four Saybrook Dining Armchairs.
- Dining Table: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Chair: 23" wide x 27" deep x 37" high
- Geneva table is made of sturdy molded concrete and hand-stained with a natural gray finish and water-based sealant for protection.
- Saybrook chairs are crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of natural wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Chairs include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Adjustable levelers on table add stability on uneven ground.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Overall: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter x 3" thick
- Overhang: 17"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Pedestal: Ranges From 6.25–14.25" diameter
- Base: 32" diameter
- Weight: 296 pounds
- Overall: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Seat: 19" w x 20" h
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Piece: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Weight: 16 lb
- Seat Cushion: 20" w x 20.5" d x 2" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).