Geneva Concrete Round Fixed Dining Table & Saybrook Armchair Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Drawing on a tradition of sculptural concrete that dates back to ancient Rome, artisans craft this dramatic table on a grand scale for outdoor dining and entertaining. Patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South, the high-backed Saybrook armchairs add welcoming comfort.
- Set includes one Geneva Dining Table and four Saybrook Dining Armchairs.
- Dining Table: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Chair: 23" wide x 27" deep x 37" high
- Geneva table is made of sturdy molded concrete and hand-stained with a natural gray finish and water-based sealant for protection.
- Saybrook chairs are crafted from a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of natural wicker, but is impervious to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Chairs include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Adjustable levelers on table add stability on uneven ground.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Overall: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter x 3" thick
- Overhang: 17"
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Pedestal: Ranges From 6.25–14.25" diameter
- Base: 32" diameter
- Weight: 296 pounds
- Overall: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Seat: 19" w x 20" h
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Arm Height: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Piece: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Weight: 16 lb
- Seat Cushion: 20" w x 20.5" d x 2" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.