Geneva Concrete Round Dining Table
- White Glove Delivery
Drawing on a tradition of sculptural concrete that dates back to ancient Rome, artisans craft this dramatic table in noticeable proportions for outdoor dining and entertaining.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from sturdy molded concrete.
- Stained natural gray finish is topped with a water-based sealant for protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Seats up to 6 comfortably.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Base: 32" diameter
- Weight: 296 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).