Geneva Sound System Model S
Superb fidelity and versatility make the Geneva Sound System a must-have for the real music lover. It features Touch Light controls, a new PowerDock connector for an iPod or iPhone, and a digital clock radio.
- 9.5" wide x 6.5" deep x 7" high
- Touch Light controls brighten on contact.
- The motorized PowerDock for iPod or iPhone spins closed when the iPod or iPhone is removed.
- Includes a table stand, remote control and a digital clock radio.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Analog Audio in: 1 stereo mini line-in with 3.5 mm (0.125"") plug for any external audio input.
- Power Supply: 100–240V AC, 50–60Hz.
- Power Consumption: maximum 20W, standby 1.0W.
- Two full-range 3” drivers.
- Two bass ports with dynamic loudness.
- Each speaker individually powered and chambered for accurate acoustics.
- Two Class D digital amplifiers.
- Digital radio with six presets.
- Digital clock with alarm.
- LED display for volume, mode, track, frequency and time.
- iPod/iPhone universal dock with automatic closing for protection.
- Touch Light controls.
- Stereo mini line-in jack for external audio.
- Remote control.
- 2" x 3" full-range drivers.
- Digital hi-fi amplifier (Class D) with 30-watt (2 x 15) output.
- AC power cable.
- External FM telescope antenna.
- Table stand with brushed aluminum finish.
- Overall (without stand): 9.5" wide x 7" deep x 6" high
- Overall (with stand): 9.5" wide x 7" deep x 9" high
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).