Gianna Recycled Yarn Kilim Indoor/Outdoor Rug
Ancient art and innovative eco-friendly design merge in our Gianna Rug. Woven on a hand loom, it recreates the soft feel and age-mellowed colors of an antique Turkish kilim using yarns made from recycled soda bottles.
- Made from recycled plastic (PET). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Flat weave.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Easily rinses clean.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 100% recycled-polyester yarn (recycled PET).
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low-power setting.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- Allow for rug to dry completely before use after exposure to excessive water from a hose or heavy rain.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).