Gibson Tripod Floor Lamp
An antique surveyor’s tripod was the model for this character-rich lamp base. It’s paired beautifully with a textural burlap shade.
- 29.5" diam x 73.75" h
- Crafted with solid wood legs and hollow steel-tube neck socket.
- On/off pull-chain on socket.
- Polarized plug.
- Bronze-finished steel hardware.
- Bleached Burlap shade included.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29.5" diam x 73.75" h
- Finial: 0.75" diam x 0.75" h
- Cord: 12' l
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 18.75 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).