Gibson Tripod Table Lamp
An antique surveyor’s tripod was the model for this character-rich lamp base. It’s paired beautifully with a textural burlap shade.
- 12.75" diam x 30" h
- Crafted with solid wood legs and hollow steel-tube neck socket.
- On/off pull-chain on socket.
- Features polarized plug.
- Bronze-finished steel hardware.
- Bleached Burlap shade included.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs are hand painted; neck socket is chemically treated with a multistep finishing technique.
- Overall: 12.75" diam x 30" h
- Finial: 0.75" diam x 0.75" h
- Cord: 8' l
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 5.75 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.