Glasgow Media Stand
The beauty of hand-worked materials such as iron, wood and steel characterized the furniture created at the dawn of the Industrial Age. Our Glasgow Media Stand captures that appeal with a unique interpretation of a salvaged factory cart. This unique piece is equally useful as a bar, media center or console.
- 58" wide x 23.5" deep x 35" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Set on four fixed cast-iron wheels.
- Wire-mesh baskets can be removed from either side and have cutout handles for easy carrying.
- A towel bar and bottle opener mounted on either end of the cart enhance its utility.
- Accented by hand with grooves and saw marks and finished with a rustic mahogany stain that enhances the wood’s rich character.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from poplar, MDF and poplar veneer.
- Overall: 58" wide x 23.5" deep x 35" high
- Top: 55" wide x 19" deep x 2" thick
- Towel Bar: 17" wide x 3" deep x 2.5" high
- Basket (2): 18.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Top Shelf Interior: 40" wide x 14" deep x 7" high
- Bottom Shelf Interior: 40" wide x 14" deep x 15" high
- Large Wheel (2): 15" diameter, 2.5" thick
- Small Wheel (2): 5" diameter, 2" thick
- Clearance under piece: 5.5"
- Maximum flat-screen television size and weight capacity for top: 40"/80 pounds
- Weight: 128 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).