Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage
- Free Fast Shipping
Glass cloches, or bell jars, were created to protect seedlings or special flowers from adverse elements. We created ours in the same tradition, but designed it for use as a unique jewelry display.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Aluminum and brass base with an antique-silver finish.
- Blown-glass cloches.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of the glass cloche.
- Dimensions & Care
- Watch/Bracelet Overall: 4.5" diameter, 10.5" high
- Watch/Bracelet Glass Cloche: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Necklace Overall: 8.5" diameter, 16.5" high
- Necklace Glass Cloche: 6.5" diameter, 16.25" high
- Ring Overall: 4.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Ring Glass Cloche: 4" diameter, 6.25" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.