Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage
- Free Fast Shipping
Glass cloches, or bell jars, were created to protect seedlings or special flowers from adverse elements. We created ours in the same tradition, but designed it for use as a unique jewelry display.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Aluminum and brass base with an antique-silver finish.
- Blown-glass cloches.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of the glass cloche.
- Dimensions & Care
- Watch/Bracelet Overall: 4.5" diameter, 10.5" high
- Watch/Bracelet Glass Cloche: 4" diameter, 5.5" high
- Necklace Overall: 8.5" diameter, 16.5" high
- Necklace Glass Cloche: 6.5" diameter, 16.25" high
- Ring Overall: 4.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Ring Glass Cloche: 4" diameter, 6.25" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.