Glendale Pulley Task Floor Lamp
Designed with a pulley system patterned after vintage industrial equipment, this lamp can be raised and lowered with a touch. A turn key lets you adjust the angle of the head, which pivots from side to side.
- 23.5" wide x 13" deep x 61" high
- Made of iron with an aged finish and burlap rope.
- Raise and lower with functioning pulley; lock in place with turn key.
- Head pivots from side to side.
- Switch on cord.
- Available in Bronze, Antique Nickel or Antique Brass.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 13" deep x 61" high
- Base: 11" diameter, 3" high
- Cord: 6' long
- Bulb (1): 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).