Langford Cross-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Our Langford Faucet adds refined style to the bath with rounded cross-hatch handles and a graceful curving spout.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Fits sink openings with an 8" to 16" widespread.
- Cast of solid brass with a thickly plated finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 gallons per minute.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (assembled): 8.25" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 10 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft cloth or a sponge and soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry; drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners.
- If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.