Langford Roman Tub Set
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed using the strongest and most reliable materials: solid-brass waterways and ceramic disc cartridges.
- The rust and scratch-resistant finishes ensure long life with minimal maintenance, as they surpass the standards set by IAMPO and NSF 61.
- The cross-hatch handles are rounded, and the black bold lettering of Hot and Cold gives vintage detailing.
- Face diameter of the faucet spout: 9.75" x 9.25"
- Dimensions of the faucet knob backplate: 2.25" x 3" x 3.25"
- Diameter of the spout backplate: 2.5"
- Connection size : 14" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Overall dimensions of the faucet: 9.75" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled depth: 9.25"
- Assembled height: 9.75"
- Assembled width: 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled weight: 7.5 lbs
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).