Langford Roman Tub Set
- Online Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed using the strongest and most reliable materials: solid-brass waterways and ceramic disc cartridges.
- The rust and scratch-resistant finishes ensure long life with minimal maintenance, as they surpass the standards set by IAMPO and NSF 61.
- The cross-hatch handles are rounded, and the black bold lettering of Hot and Cold gives vintage detailing.
- Face diameter of the faucet spout: 9.75" x 9.25"
- Dimensions of the faucet knob backplate: 2.25" x 3" x 3.25"
- Diameter of the spout backplate: 2.5"
- Connection size : 14" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Overall dimensions of the faucet: 9.75" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled depth: 9.25"
- Assembled height: 9.75"
- Assembled width: 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled weight: 7.5 lbs
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).