Langford Roman Tub Set
Our Langford Roman Tub Set is known for its graceful arching design and superior quality.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Constructed using the strongest and most reliable materials: solid-brass waterways and ceramic disc cartridges.
- The rust and scratch-resistant finishes ensure long life with minimal maintenance, as they surpass the standards set by IAMPO and NSF 61.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The cross-hatch handles are rounded, and the black bold lettering of Hot and Cold gives vintage detailing.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Face diameter of the faucet spout: 9.75" x 9.25"
- Dimensions of the faucet knob backplate: 2.25" x 3" x 3.25"
- Diameter of the spout backplate: 2.5"
- Connection size : 14" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Overall dimensions of the faucet: 9.75" x 9.25" x 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled depth: 9.25"
- Assembled height: 9.75"
- Assembled width: 8" minimum -12" maximum
- Assembled weight: 7.5 lbs
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.