Graham Bar & Hutch
Designed for versatility, our Graham Bar and Hutch can be used as a bar by sliding out the shelf and drawer towers; the roomy interior holds spirits and mixers. Fold down the front of the bar and it converts to a desk with a generous work surface.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Hand-rubbed distressed edges lend a vintage look.
- Available in Mahogany or Printer's Pine stain with antique-brass hardware, or Antique White or Black finish with antique-pewter hardware.
- Crafted of hardwood; moldings, panels and shelves are hardwood veneer over MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bar's structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished on all sides with black paint and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Mount the hutch on top (with the included hardware) to hold dishware; its tempered-glass-paned doors enclose 2 adjustable shelves with plate grooves.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through the process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Knobs on the black bar and hutch are zinc with an antique-pewter finish; the mahogany-stained finish has antique-brass hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Base includes 6 drawers and a single shelf. Below, 3 drawers and a pair of cabinets with adjustable shelves store entertaining supplies.
- Dimensions & Care
- Desk/Bar & Hutch Overall: 51" wide x 20.5" deep x 88" high
- Hutch Overall: 51" wide x 14" deep x 45" high
- Cabinet interior without shelves: 46" wide x 10.5" deep x 40" high
- Weight capacity per shelf: 45 pounds.
- Product Weight: 121 pounds.
- Desk/Bar Overall: 49" wide x 20.5" deep x 43" high
- Drop-Down Desktop: 47.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Desktop Weight Capacity: 25 pounds.
- Cabinet interior behind drop-down desktop: 45" wide x 19" deep x 12" high
- Note: The 3-drawer cubes are removable, and the dimensions above reflect the cabinet without the cubes inside.
- 3-Drawer Cube Overall: 11.5" wide x 12" deep x 11.75" high
- 3-Drawer Cube Paper Tray: 10" wide x 11.5" deep x 3" high
- Center Top Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Center Middle and Bottom Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 15" deep x 7" high
- Right and Left Cabinet Interior: 15.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 22.25" height clearance
- Cord Cutouts: 5
- Back Panel Cord Cutouts: 1.5"diameter
- Adjustable Shelf Cord Cutouts: 3.5" wide x 1.5"high
- Weight capacity per shelf in cabinet: 35 pounds.
- Weight: 224 pounds.
- Includes 3 back panel cord cutouts and 2 adjustable shelf cord cutouts.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).