Graham Small Space Secretary
The perfect solution for a bedroom home office, our desk makes the most of space while keeping books and supplies hidden behind its fold-down front.
- 37" wide x 20.5" deep x 43.5" high
- Hardwood frame features mortise-and-tenon joinery for superior strength.
- Detailed with antique-pewter knobs.
- Black and Mahogany finishes feature Smart Technology. It provides two electrical receptacles, a telephone jack, a data jack and one USB port. The White finish does not have this feature.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Top, side panels, back and shelves are constructed of double laminated birch veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Door panels are built of birch veneer over MDF and are framed in kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Drawers are made of kiln-dried hardwood and birch veneer over MDF.
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Drawer pulls are made of cast iron with a pewter finish.
- Overall: 37" wide x 20.5" deep x 43.5" high
- Drop-down Door: 35" wide x 35.5" x 30" high from floor
- Open Cubbies: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Small Pull-Out Drawers: 7.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Left Cabinet Interior: 16" wide x 15.5" deep x 22" high
- Cord Cutout in Bottom Cabinet (1): 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Bottom Right Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 187 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 242 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 41" wide x 24" deep x 49" high
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).