Graham Small Space Secretary
The perfect solution for a bedroom home office, our desk makes the most of space while keeping books and supplies hidden behind its fold-down front.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Top, side panels, back and shelves are constructed of double laminated birch veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- Door panels are built of birch veneer over MDF and are framed in kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Drawers are made of kiln-dried hardwood and birch veneer over MDF.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Drawer pulls are made of cast iron with a pewter finish.
- Cabinet includes one adjustable shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 20.5" deep x 43.5" high
- Drop-down Door: 35" wide x 35.5" x 30" high from floor
- Open Cubbies: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Small Pull-Out Drawers: 7.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Left Cabinet Interior: 16" wide x 15.5" deep x 22" high
- Cord Cutout in Bottom Cabinet (1): 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Bottom Right Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 15.5" deep x 7" high
- Weight: 187 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 242 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 41" wide x 24" deep x 49" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately. Avoid harsh cleaning products and abrasives.
- Use furniture wax as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.