Grainsack Stripe Pillow Cover
Vintage burlap grain sacks once used by European farmers were the inspiration behind this rustic pillow cover. Simple red French stripes are yarn dyed front and back to lend crisp style to textural linen.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- 20" square
- Made of a linen/cotton blend.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hidden zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Steam-iron to restore shape.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.